torstai 29. tammikuuta 2009

My 6th picture

I've been tagged to play this game - no award , but just a game . --Go to your 6th picture folder and get the 6th picture . Apload it to your blog , tell something about the picture and then tag 6 people to do the same thing .
My 6th picture is my eldest grandchild Anni . She is going to be 20 on April . - I have two more grandchildren Emmi and Jussi . I'm like every gandmother , love them so much . I miss them every day . They live so far , we don't see wery often .
Years back , when they were little and lived near , they used to come here for hole weekends. OoOooh !! - Use your magination !! I was younger then !!
Nowadays they are good young people and I'm wery proud of them .
I'm tagging : Coldwaters2 , rozzy , janice N , Terri , Jennifer , Teresa .

2 kommenttia: